Welcome on June 27, 2020 (Saturday) at the AULA Hall of Varna University of Economics (FREE entry) from 13:00 to 18:00 for the second edition of the National Forum “Sailing in the Black Sea”, organized by SAILING ACADEMY COR CAROLI in partnership with:
the University of Economics-Varna, State Enterprise “PORT INFRASTRUCTURE”, MUSSALA-INSURANCE BROKER ” , HOTEL AND CASINO “CHERNO MORE” , MY POS, TOTAL E&P BULGARIA BV, IV Ceilings, Bon Marine, Black Sea Yachting,the Intelligent Growth Association and Varna University of Economics – on the occasion of the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the higher education institution.
The forum is targeted at the general public and is suitable for all, with the emphasis this year on maritime culture and sailing such as sports, profession, hobby, therapy and eco-navigation in the Black Sea. New this year is that the speakers will discuss maritime topics in discussion panels, with international participants from countries bordering the Black Sea -Turkey, Romania and Russia.Sailing Academy Cor Caroli invites all lovers of the sea to attend the Forum, and in addition to being able to ask questions and speak with the lecturers, they can participate for a Sailing Course voucher by registering on the site, from wherever they can get more information about the full program of the Forum: www.corcarolisailing.org/forum_2020. Admission is free!
Maritime culture and sailing as a sport, profession, hobby, therapy and environmental sailing in the Black Sea and Bulgaria;
Speakers and discussion panels:
1. Management representatives of the State Port Infrastructure State Enterprise, Varna Port, EA Maritime Administration and Varna Municipality;
2. Sailing in the Black Sea countries –
international guests from Romania, Turkey (Bosphorus Cup) and Russia; a record crossing of the Black Sea-Pontvs Evxinvs; Black Sea Rally for Cruisers;
3. Regatta in Bulgaria – discussion with the organizers of keel regattas from Varna, Burgas and Balchik;
4. Yachting in Bulgaria – Challenges and Development-Discussion with distinguished sailors and owners of sailing yachts in Bulgaria;
5. Maritime culture – jury discussion from the essay competition “Maritime culture – what is it?”;